The 10 Top Videos on Go
1. The State of Go
Andrew Gerrand on where the language came from and where it's going.
2. Distributed Systems in Go: The Good, The Bad, and The Otherwise
What about Go makes distributed system-building easier, what makes it harder, and what won't work at all.
3. How to Make Your Statistical Programs More Scalable With Go
How to use Go for statistics.
4. Optimizing Go: from 3K requests/sec to 480K requests/sec
A high-level journey in optimizing a Go program from processing 3k requests/core to processing 480k requests/core.
5. Getting started with GopherJS
6. Building Distributed Systems with Go and Mesos
How to write frameworks for Apache Mesos in Go
7. Building Web Services in Go
Language features, standard libraries and third-party packages used to build scalable web services in Go.
8. Scaling a Go Codebase
The considerations in creating a Go codebase that's built to last.
See full post...
9. A Tour of Cryptography Packages in Go
A full tour of cryptography packages in Go
10. The Nature of Constants in Go
The real nature of constants and how they give this type safe language the flexibility to work with different kinds of data values.